Monday, October 14, 2013

Your first jack-o-lantern!

Hi, Baby! I love you! I love you so very, very much. This blog is dedicated to you. I wanted a place where I could write down what you experience each day and you can read it later when you're older. Right now you're growing and changing so much every day, and every day is a blast! Each day holds something new for you to see, do, and experience and I plan to record those wonderful "firsts" here. I love you, little one! I can't wait to see the man you'll grow into someday, but for now I'm happy to have you snuggle in my arms and to hear you say, "Awoo" back to me when I say, "I love you." Can life get any better? I don't think so. :)


October 14, 2013. Columbus Day.
Daily First: Today we made a jack-o-lantern together. Your first! I cut off the top then you helped me scoop seeds and pulp (actually, we played together stirring the pumpkin and putting different utensils in and out) then I carved the pumpkin later. You weren't too sure about the pulp! You didn't want to touch it and told me "No" when I put a bit of it with seeds on your hand. You had so much fun, though, and so did I! Thanks for making a jack-o-lantern with me today! I love you. :)

Other Happenings: You ate a few bites of a peanut butter cookie today. Yesterday was your first bite of a PB cookie. You took a 3 hour nap which has only happened one or two other times, you've always liked being awake and being busy more than lying down resting or sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment